Hi ! everyone
those who i know and also those whom i don't know

Blogging is the buzzword today. Some want to tell stories of their life while some simply write crap to bust their stress. i also wanted to share my feelings with the whole world not only whom i know but who live far away from me but can connect to my experiences.

well ! not boring you, i start....

firstly, why my blog URL reads as it is? primarily due to unavailability of common URLs and secondly you might come to know after reading my posts.

i chose to start this day since my mid-term exams ended today itself and i didn't have something great to do. for those who don't know me, this is my description:

Name: The One (why? ... guess urself)
College : IIT (yeah! i made it to IIT)
Species: Homo Sapiens (officially) , unofficially UHLO (Unidentified Human Like Object) i.e. what my friends think of me, perhaps an alien !



and rest of it you'll come to know


Well i won't say anything else in this post but ask you to go through my next post to start( This time for sure, I'm going to start )

Comments

  1. Clarification:

    What your dear friends (who ain't no more human) think of you is not totally justified by UHLO thingy.

    You see, there's only ONE apt word for it... CHUSSAMAN!

    Well, not much to comment upon really. Hoping for some typically Chussaman stuff. Hehe, kidding. Bring it all on. Good that you breathe from the blogosphere too now. Now, get started on that first post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reservation : "I'm Lovin' it"

Lost in time

Welcome 2009