Sky has Fallen


Though silence surrounds

Tranquillity is out of bounds

My heart is pacing

And my mind racing

Creating untamed dreams

Fantasy world it seems

Day or night, doesn’t matter

The world is in constant chatter


Time for oneself

Too precious but not rare

Opportunities are many

How many? ... Too many

Alas! They come and go in a flash


Desires ... sought or unsought

Whom they do not haunt?

Conscience goes wry

As we live in a world of lie(s)


The voice within – muted and fretted

Raises its head, to be crushed again

The eyes are blinded by sparkles of joys

Which are nothing but a part of Devil’s plan

And all that glitters is not gold

My senses are too drunk to feel that


And when the devil executes its final plan

The senses are back but to no use

As the lethal blow has been delivered

By no one else but myself, but myself...


The sky has fallen....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reservation : "I'm Lovin' it"

Lost in time

Welcome 2009