Starry nights ...

It has been a while since i put up my last post.
I was busy for whole two months and didn't find time for it.
No way. 
'Business' is something I would love. It comes to me like rains in a hot desert. Sign of happiness ... but wait am I accustomed to it ? Probably no and hence it becomes difficult to handle. When this happiness turns to euphoria, it may bring deluge like the one we saw in Barmer (Thar Desert).

But by God's grace I have not seen rains like that and I still yearn for these rains just like the thirsty desert.

And so when I looked at the sky in the night longingly, it immediately caught my imagination. I worked to express my love, my attachment to the night sky. It looks more splendid and mysterious than any pretty young lady who inhabits this planet. With twinkling stars and celestial bodies, nebulae, galaxies which appear like embroidery on her long flowing black attire, it is not strange if I were mesmerised by her charm.

I wrote a poem to her, a small gift, which though stands nowhere before her magnificence and splendour, has come from my heart.

I have been quizzotic all this while thinking what she thinks of me ... is my creation worthy ... whether the life I am leading is the same I would like to have ... have i got lost in my dreams and fantasy...

After all, life is not what comes to you, it is what you make of it. There are unexplored vistas and avenues of my life. I still have to unleash my creativity.
Wise men weren't wrong in saying  'The most difficult thing in life is to know thyself'
But my life has to go on. I have to continue my journey and trysts with challenges and opportunities.

A big surprise is awaiting me ... 

PS : You want to see my poem ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reservation : "I'm Lovin' it"

Lost in time

Welcome 2009